Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"Today is the First Day of the Rest of Your Life"

As cliche as it sounds, it's very true.


You, as a world changing entrepreneur, must see every day as a day to start anew. Forget any failures, forget any successes that might puff your ego, just get on with your Life Mission. a very good way to devise a Life Mission Statement can be found in one of my favorite books, Wealth Without a Job, by Phil Laut and andy Fuehl. Check it out! You will find it to be very eye-opening.


Good Luck!


Don't leave this blog without commenting. (Try to say something interesting).


LT

1 comment:

  1. Most of us are limited by only two things according Tony Robbins ("Awaken the Giant Within"): Creativity and Commitment! I am working to jump start my creativity these days as I renew my commitment to self-improvement and a more balanced and effective way of generating wealth.

    ReplyDelete